Reflection/ Reflection


      I would definitely give myself an A, on the reflection I wrote in first semester. In semester 2, my pictures have improved a lot. I take more photos so I could get the perfect one. I have also been using more tools on photoshop to improve my photo. 



Original Reflection:

I)   When analyzing the quality of my work, I use many tools to create a perfect image. I like to be creative and sometimes mess around with the tool bar and see what the outcome would be. I make sure that the contrast and focus is just right. I ensure all my work is on schedule and matches the necessities of the task 
         I make sure I put in a lot of effort when taking pictures. I will sometimes take double the pictures that are needed and sometimes triple. I do that so I can get the right picture that has the perfect angle and perfect lighting. I will in general do a great deal of setting up for the photograph to get precisely what I need. If a shot is hard, I do not give up, I think of it as a challenge. When looking at other students' work, I try and see what I can learn from it. Having a positive attitude toward my own images is super important. Sometimes if my work is not how I wanted the outcome to be, I don't get upset about it, I just tell myself "What can I do to improve it?' 
       As of my participation, I plan my time properly to finish the project in an opportune way. Staying on tasks allows me to have some extra time in class as I am productive with my working time.  
      Improving my work is always important to me. Sometimes when I take pictures, I'll try different angles and lightings to see if my image will look better or go the extra mile and try something I have never done before. When it comes to editing my pictures, I'll try different tools on photoshop that I have never use, and see if it looks better. The most important thing to improve my images, is to have more confidence.  
     In semester 2, I plan to improve my photoshop skills and use a different camera. Hopefully using a different camera, will improve the quality of my image. I am excited to learn more techniques in photoshop and create advanced images.  
       

II) I have always wanted to do a prism assignment in photography. I think taking pictures of people or objects with the light that comes through prisms is so captivating. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to the Past