Letter to the Past

Dear Future Self,

     To be successful in Creative Photography class, you must think outside the box. Take some time, be patient and the idea will come into your head. Most people will do the same pictures in one assignment, do not do that. Be creative and separate your ideas from everyone else's. Do not wait till last minute to do the projects, trust me it will not come out okay. I did that once and when I tried to add color to a house, it looked like it was melting. Also, take as many pictures as you can, the more the better and you can get the best perspective that you want. Adjust the lighting and angel of your object or person as many times to get the best shot. Do not rush the editing process in photoshop, because the teacher can tell.
     My best photography work was the "Restoring Old Photos" assignment. This image was successful, because I was patient and was able to make an old photo look a bit more modern. I took away all the scratches and added some color to it. It took a lot of patience to make all the color look even, I did struggle many times cause the sky looked patchy, but since I did not wait till last minute I had plenty of time to fix my mistakes. Overall, I would not change anything to this assignment. I am very proud of my work and would do the same thing to another image.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Comments